zingFit Online Scheduling Software Features
zingFit is a full-featured management system.
For end-user customers, zingFit presents an intuitive interface that flexibly integrates with the branding studio websites -- zingFit does not use a pop-up window interface. But zingFit is more than just a pretty face -- it boasts rock-solid management, administration and reporting feautures.
Booking & POS Register
The "Booker" helps studio staff intuitively manage class attendance and customer accounts within a password-protected web console. Features include:
- enroll customer in class
- cancel/no-show a booking
- waitlist management
- view/add a note for a class
- email an entire class
- cancel a class (manager level only)
- print sign-in sheet
- create/edit customer account
- view attendance history
- view series purchase history
- refund a purchase
The POS Register is a point-of-sale system for selling class series and in-house merchandise. Features include:
- build an order - multiple series and merchandise can be purchased at once.
- save customer credit card - this feature is available to end users as well to employees using the Register.
- credit card swipe - using an optional USB credit card reader, payments can be completed by swiping customer credit card.
The Schedule Manager is a visual tool to schedule classes in specific rooms. Features include:
- schedule a class - add a system-registered class to the schedule and select instructor
- set class capacity - to override attendance limits for a specific fitness room
- weekly scheduling - duplicate an entire week's class schedule with a click
Managers and/or admins have access to set up and control the following:
- class series - support for single classes, class-packs, and also “register-only” series that do not display to the customer; these can be used for special promotions such as walk-in pricing or complementary classes.
- series types - to set different pricing structures for different types of fitness classes
- add/edit classes - register new classes in the system -- set class descriptions that display on the website schedule and limit attendance where desired
Administration & Reporting
Managers and/or admins have access to control the following:
- classes, series, and series types
- instructors - supports flat, per-head, and mixed pay rates
- employees - including login/password as well as roles for access level (employee, manager, admin)
- merchandise - manage products with tax status at the category or product-level - support for product attributes and inventory tracking
- site content - all content pages can be edited with a WYSIWYG text editor.
Reporting - zingFit supports multiple studios and all reports are location specific.
- daily sales transactions
- series value - monthly report calculates the dollar value of unused series remaining in customer accounts
- summaries by date range - sales by payment type, series sales by series type, & merchandise sold by product
- instructor wages - payroll calculation for a date range based on flat, per-head and mixed instructor rates
- attendance by customer - top customers for a date range
- attendance by Zip - top zip codes for a date range
- customer csv export - used for import into address books or mailing list software
Studios can customize system access levels controlled through secure logins and assignment of system roles:
- employee - Booker, POS Register, and class schedule manager
- manager - add/edit series, time tracking and content management (+ employee functions)
- admin - POS product and employee management and view financial reports ( + manager functions).
Additional features available for an added monthly licensing fee:
Mobile Online Scheduling
zingFit uses with an auto-installed (no app download) mobile web application to allow end customers to book classes from any of a wide range of mobile devices. Functionality includes: login, select a class, book an open spot, view recent attendance, cancel out of a class, and view available series. No setup fee required.
Used most often for indoor cycling studios, spot scheduling allows studio customers to choose a specific bike or other fitness equipment, from a custom room layout of the studio.
Personal Performance Data
Via a partnership with Performance IQ, indoor cycling bike ride is captured and displayed historically in studio customers online profile. An email is sent to the customer after each ride, inviting her to come back to the studio website to view summary and historical data. Current data includes average RPM, max RPM, average power, max power, total energy, distance and calories burned.