Below you can find answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. We want you to be as well-informed as possible regarding our integration process. Please review the topics below and bookmark this page for easy access in the future.
- Looking for technical specifications? Check out our design guide.
- Still have questions? Let’s set up a meeting.
- Ready to submit your Spot Scheduling™ room assets? Here’s the form you’ll need to submit.
- Need a site change? Fill out this form to help us collect all the information to process your request as quickly as possible.
The Links, Forms and Contacts You Will Need
- Schedule Training – But wait! If you’re a new integration, be sure you’ve received the go-ahead from us before you schedule. Want to train a new manager, staff or take a refresher? Please proceed!
- Preparation For Training
- Schedule A Meeting w/ the Web Development Team – Integration questions, technical questions, designs, changes and a whole lotta heart.
- Contact The Help Desk – Open for all questions from owners and/or one staff member trained in the system. If you’re not sure who to contact, our help desk is literally here to help.
- Concerns? Schedule A Meeting w/ our Integration Overlord
What do I need to provide to get started?
First and foremost, an executed contract must be in place. If you have any questions regarding the contract, please contact your sales person.
As soon as that’s complete, our web development team needs your site design. This is usually provided by sending or confirming the link (url) to the site design you will be using or the website code. We advise scheduling a meeting as soon as possible to review any questions you might have as well as consulting our design guide.
- Executed contract in place
- Send site/design to firstname.lastname@example.org or your integration coach.
- Schedule a meeting at www.zingfit.com/webdevmeet
How long does integration take?
Below are average integration lengths. The integration process includes technical site integration, merchant account application and approval, system training and integration design review. The timeline will vary depending on the size of your integration, the specific options you have chosen, your availability to schedule training, and your responsiveness to requests for additional information necessary for the integration.
- Standard integration: 3-4 weeks
- Standard Integration with Mindbody Migration: 4-5 weeks
- Standard Integration with Full Site CMS Development: 4-6 weeks
- Standard Integration with Full Site CMS and HTML Development: 6-8 weeks
What is happening during the integration process? What should I be doing?
- Submit your design and any other assets available.
- Once approved, we’ll begin the technical integration of your site.
- While you’re waiting on the technical integration, submit your merchant account application and respond to any follow up questions from our team.
- When technical integration is complete, we’ll send a notice for you to schedule system training. *Monthly billing begins
- Submit your Spot Scheduling™ design assets using this form whenever you are ready. *Allow 1 week for configuration.
- Once we’ve tied up some loose ends, we’ll notify you to review the front end design of your newly integrated site.
- Discuss questions regarding configuring the system in training sessions and/or contact the help desk.
- Once your merchant account is in place and you feel comfortable, you can choose to launch.
- When you have completely reviewed the front end design, you will submit your review as one document with all modification requests using this form.
- We will process all changes possible.
What if my website isn't ready for integration?
Depending on the options you’ve chosen in integrating with zingFit, your site may either need to be almost or entirely complete. Let’s discuss.
As a rule, please keep in mind that the contract covers integration of the site design as provided at the beginning of the integration process. Changes made to your site during and after integration will need to be submitted as change requests which are billable. For example, if we accepted your site as ready for integration today, you may choose to modify your font in 2 weeks. You’ll notice that the new font will not be in place on the zingFit system pages. You can submit a change request at any time that will be estimated based on the nature of the request. Simply go to: www.zingfit.com/change-request.
What do I need to provide for my Spot Scheduled™ room?
First, we recommend using an experienced designer who will follow the specifications provided in our design guide. Providing incomplete or incorrect design assets can slow down production.
Once you’re certain of the layout of your room:
- Review the design guide at www.zingfit.com/design-guide/spot-scheduling.php
- Submit the required assets at www.zingfit.com/spot-scheduling-asset-submission
or contact our web dev team for a quote to design the room and provide the assets. Webdev@zingfit.com
When do I need to provide my Spot Scheduling™ assets?
Provide the assets at least 1 week prior to the date you would like the Spot Scheduled™ room to be in place. If the assets are provided per our design guide, we will be able to turnaround the room integration much faster. Please allow 2 weeks if you are having us design the room to allow time for your to review the design and request modifications.
What other assets might I want to provide?
- *Mobile Home Icon – submit as png @ 144px x 144px
- *Mobile Logo – submit as png @ 40px in height. Only necessary for unbranded mobile.
- *Mobile Room Image – submit as jpeg or png with a maximum width of 400px. This will appear as guide on mobile to reserve spot.
- Email Template for branded email– full email HTML required as needed to display correctly.
- Social Media URLs – these are often not included in the initial code provided.
- Mailchimp API ID – if you’d like to sync new users on zingFit with a Mailchimp list of your choice. Users sync overnight.
Branding vs unbranding - what's the difference?
Branded mobile refers to the option to style your mobile (responsive) site to look like your actual mobile (responsive) site design. Without this option, our system pages on a mobile device will use our default, unstyled mobile application. See Example. This unbranded application is not customizable in any way. In order to choose branded mobile, your site will need to be responsive. Read More.
The same goes for branded email. If you choose either of these options, the code (HTML/CSS) provided will be used to build and style your zingFit mobile site and email templates. Make sure the code provided works exactly as desired before sending to our web development team. It is necessary to provide a completely functioning email template with header, footer and any desired inline styles. See Example.
When do I get access to the system?
It typically takes a couple weeks from the point at which we have your site design and it is approved for integration, to get the system set up for you. Once it’s set up, you’ll receive a notice to schedule training and you will be provided access in your first training session.
If you would like access before then, we can arrange a temporary site. Additional fees apply. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Integration has begun - what if I need to make a change to the site?
You can submit a change request at any time that will be estimated based on the nature of the request. Simply go to: www.zingfit.com/change-request. We will include some simple changes as part of your site review at the end of the integration. You can include change requests in your one complete review document and we will advise if additional budget is required.
If you have chosen a standard integration, you will control all of the content, design and maintenance of your non-zingFit pages. Content changes on pages like your home, instructor or about us will not impact the zingFit pages. These can and should be made by you or your developer. If a change does impact a zingFit page, make sure to submit a change request and allow for a turnaround time of 1 week. No changes made on your site will automatically be changed on the zingFit pages.
Standard Integration w/ Full Site CMS Development:
With Full Site CMS Development we will integrate and host your entire site to allow you to update most of your site content on your own within the zingFit system. This is in addition to controlling your schedule, pricing as you would in a standard integration. You will be able to edit elements like text, images, links, sliders and other modules we will have developed specifically based on your site design. This does not include design changes like colors and content placement, which will need to be requested via our change request form.
What are the terms of your contracts?
All our contracts are “month to month.” You can cancel at any time (though we couldn’t see why you would). If you pre-pay for a year you get one month free.
When does monthly billing start?
Monthly billing begins when we have provided access for you to begin training and working in the system. At this point, you may choose to schedule training and set up the system at your leisure. Some studios are in a rush, while some may still be working on their studio space and new hires. The pace is up to you however, once the system is in place, billing will begin.
If you’re months away from opening, you may want to consider waiting to begin integration. Make sure you understand the timeline and plan accordingly.
How is additional web development billed?
Any web development requests not covered in the contract are estimated and billed separately. We bill by the hour and will invoice as the work is being completed. This means that for a large project spanning several weeks, you may receive partial invoices for the work in progress. Please see our sample pricing page so you know what to expect as your site is maintained and evolves over time.
How much do site changes cost?
Please review our sample pricing page to see what you can expect when budgeting for the on-going maintenance of your website.